Veterinary Careers in Annapolis, Towson and Columbia
Looking for a veterinary career in oncology or internal medicine? Reach out to us, and we can discuss your qualifications and future with our organization. We are always happy to receive letters of interest and resumes from highly motivated applicants to consider for future positions.
If you want to work in an environment that’s dedicated to a positive sense of camaraderie, professional competence, and caring service to our patients and clients, consider a position with AVIM&O. We value a sense of humor and the enjoyment that comes from working with others!
Requirements and Duties
Our veterinary career applicants need to be competent, caring, and compassionate professionals. Areas of interest or special emphasis can be developed. Duties will include:
- Referral level appointments
- Case consultations
- Positive professional interactions
- Diagnostic & therapeutic procedures related to all aspects of internal medicine
- Relocation supplement
- Continuing education
- Complement of professional dues
- Available 401K plan
- Generous leave
- Health insurance
- Professional liability & legal defense insurance
- Personal disability (short and long term) insurance
- Very competitive remuneration plan and a four-day work week with limited on-call duties.
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply for a veterinary career in oncology or internal medicine, or you just want to say hello and discuss your future with us, then please send your communications, a letter of interest and your curriculum vitae to:
Dr. Mark E. Hitt, Medical Director