Join Our Team!
Looking for a career in veterinary oncology or internal medicine? Atlantic Veterinary Internal Medicine & Oncology is currently seeking veterinarians who are certified in the specialty of internal medicine or oncology, or those who have successfully completed the ACVIM general examination and are preparing credentials for the certifying examination. We currently have two full-time internist positions available.
If you want to work in an environment that’s dedicated to a positive sense of camaraderie, professional competence, and caring service to our patients and clients, consider a position with AVIM&O. We value a sense of humor and the enjoyment that comes from working with others!
Requirements and Duties
Our applicants need to be competent, caring, and compassionate professionals. Areas of interest or special emphasis can be developed. Duties will include:
- Referral level appointments
- Case consultations
- Positive professional interactions
- Diagnostic & therapeutic procedures related to all aspects of internal medicine
- Relocation supplement
- Continuing education
- Complement of professional dues
- Available 401K plan
- Generous leave
- Health insurance
- Professional liability & legal defense insurance
- Personal disability (short and long term) insurance
- Very competitive remuneration plan and a four-day work week with limited on-call duties.
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply for a veterinary oncology or internal medicine position, please send your letter of interest and curriculum vitae to:
Dr. Mark E. Hitt, Medical Director